Maintenance & Repair Service
EHLS / Lifeway Chicagoland service technicians receive regular training directly from our manufacturers and are able to diagnose or repair any of the accessibility equipment we sell—even if you did not originally purchase it from us. In most cases, we can schedule an appointment within 24-48 hours of your call.
Planned Maintenance Agreements
We also offer a planned maintenance program on newly installed as well as previously existing accessibility equipment. With our help and regular maintenance, your equipment will continue to be reliable and safe for years to come.
For Residential Stair Lifts & Vertical Platform Lifts
- As the owner of an accessibility lift, you are responsible for maintaining your equipment on a regular basis to ensure its safe operation and to minimize future repair or replacement cost.
- Annual maintenance is recommended by the manufacturer of your lift.
- Our maintenance plan subscription fee is just $150 a year and pays for itself after a single visit (add $50 for each additional unit).
For Residential Elevators
- Like stair lifts and wheelchair lifts, a home elevator will benefit from annual maintenance.
- An annual planned maintenance program will keep your elevator running smoothly and safely.
For Commercial Lifts & Elevators
- Please call us at (847) 215-9490 for more information if you are interested in planned maintenance for a commercial platform lift or LU/LA elevator.