What Personal Information is collected about you
Through the use of the Service, LIFEWAY MOBILITY will receive the following information from our third party service provider: your mobile phone number when you send a text message to us, the text of messages that you send to other users of the Service, any user or screen name that you select in connection with the Service, as well as any comments or feedback regarding the Service that you send to us.
How LIFEWAY MOBILITY uses Personal Information about you
We use Personal Information to (a) provide you with the Service, (b) process and respond to inquiries, (c) improve the Service, (d) if necessary, contact you with important announcements or messages, (e) conduct research, and (f) provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients and partners.
Each message that you send through the Service (either to us or to other users of the Service) is stored on our servers. We retain these messages on our servers. LIFEWAY MOBILITY utilizes servers and services owned by third parties.
Disclosure of your information
We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to other companies or individuals unless we have your consent. We may use or disclose such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
• We have your consent.
• We need to enforce our Terms of Service.
• We provide such information to trusted businesses or persons for the sole purpose of processing Personal Information on our behalf. When this is done, it is subject to agreements that oblige those parties to process such information only on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and appropriate confidentiality and security measures. If the third party fails to comply with our terms, LIFEWAY MOBILITY is not accountable in any way for any liability or reimbursement.
• We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
• We provide such information to a company controlled by, or under common control with, LIFEWAY MOBILITY for any purpose permitted by this Policy.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights, or the legal rights of others, or defend against legal claims.
• We believe it is necessary to share Personal Information to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of LIFEWAY MOBILITY’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
• We transfer Personal Information about you if LIFEWAY MOBILITY is, or its assets are, acquired by or merged with another company.
We may share aggregated information with others without further notice. Examples of aggregated information would be the number of people who used the Service in a given month or the total number of texts sent in a given week.
LIFEWAY MOBILITY takes reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your Personal Information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to your Personal Information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the Service, your information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control (such as a third-party SMS delivery platform or your carrier network). We cannot protect, nor does this Policy apply to, any information that you transmit to other users. You should never transmit personal or identifying information to other users.
A mobile user might opt-in by:
• Entering a phone number on an online web form
• Providing verbal consent on a recorded line
• Sending an Mobile Originating (MO) message containing an advertising keyword,
• Filling out a paper form that includes their phone number
• Signing up at a point-of-sale location.
LIFEWAY MOBILITY’s third-party service provider gives you the ability to opt out of the Service for any reason. You can opt out to text messages from Lifeway Mobility by contacting us at 888.714.1930. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Service, such as announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
The Service is not intended for children under 13, and LIFEWAY MOBILITY does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Children aged 13 or older should not submit any Personal Information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Service, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents’ permission to use the service.
LIFEWAY MOBILITY requires that users of this service be limited to US residents only.
Questions or concerns?
If you have any additional questions regarding this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time by contacting us at 888.714.1930.
SMS Terms of Service
Use of the LIFEWAY MOBILITY text message-based SMS services (the “Service”) is subject to the following Terms of Service. These terms constitute a legal agreement (the “Agreement”). Please read them carefully.
1. LIFEWAY MOBILITY will allow several different opportunities, such as entering a phone number online, to opt-in to SMS services.
2. You can cancel the Service at any time. Just call us at 888.714.1930. After you cancel the service, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you would like to enable SMS communications in the future, please contact us directly.
3. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just contact us at 888.714.1930 and we will provide information about SMS services as well as how to unsubscribe.
4. We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers. Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). ***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you, and LIFEWAY MOBILITY is not liable for the cost of any such messages. You may receive recurring messages. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions about the Service provided by this short code, you can contact us at 888.714.1930.
6. You understand that anyone with access to your mobile phone may be able to view the messages you receive when using the Service, and you agree that LIFEWAY MOBILITY will not be liable to you if this occurs.
7. You understand that you are not required to consent to the Service to receive any other services from LIFEWAY MOBILITY.
8. By agreeing to these Terms of Service and providing us with your mobile phone number when you opt in to the Service, you authorize LIFEWAY MOBILITY to contact you by text message at your mobile phone number using an automatic telephone dialing system or device, or any other computer assisted technology as applicable.