Bruno Elan Straight Stair Lift
Designed for indoor staircases with no curves, bends or landings, the Elan stair lift is reliable, comfortable, and easy to use. Its convenience and affordability make the Elan stair lift a best seller. With a narrow vertical rail design, Bruno's Elan stairlift leaves plenty of open space on the steps for family members.
- Timely stair lift installations to accommodate your schedule.
- Rails are mounted to the treads of the stairs and do not require a wall for support.
- Removal of the unit and track leaves a minimal footprint.
- Stair lift buy back program available.
NEW Bruno Elan Highlights
The new and improved Bruno Elan (SRE-3050) was built to improve user comfort and ease-of-use. Highlighted below are a few of the key improvements when comparing the new Elan (SRE-3050) to the old Elan (SRE-3000)
- Redesigned Seat - Built for increased comfort and seat depth and more space between the armrests - see seat comparison below
NEW Elan Old Elan
Use this chart to compare and contrast the features of an Elan Indoor Straight Stair Lift and an Elite Indoor Straight Stair Lift:
|Padded, generous-size seat||With Extra Padding|
|Flip-up arms, seat, and footrest|
|Two wireless call/send remotes|
|Continuous charge strips|
|Gold warranty (Limited lifetime on major components; 2 year on parts & batteries)|
|Obstruction safety sensors|
|Rental or buy-back options|
|Adjustable width armrests||N/A|
|Upholstery and track color options||N/A|
|Weight capacity||300 lb||400 lb|
|Onboard diagnostics||Audio only||Audio and visual|
|Vertical rail design||Installation to within 6" of wall or obstruction||Installation to within 6" of wall or obstruction|
The price of a straight rail stair lift (new or used) ranges between $2,200-$5,000. We also offer a monthly finance option, starting at $49.50/month.
The Lifeway Advantage
- Local showrooms to try before you buy
- Limited Lifetime manufacturer warranty on major components*
- 1-year labor warranty on parts covered by lifetime warranty
- Installation & delivery by factory-trained and certified technicians
- Free home assessment (We will evaluate the holistic accessibility needs)
- Service by Lifeway technicians after installation
*Applies to original owner of new stair lift purchase
Lifeway Mobility often has pre-owned indoor straight stair lifts for sale. These units are in great condition and are subject to the availability of our inventory. For more information, visit our used stair lifts page.