Lifeway installs bathroom seats, benches, handheld showers, heavy-duty curtains, and other accessories to offer you the ultimate in safe bathing.
The toilet is a common problem that people with disabilities face. A standard toilet has a rim height of about 14", which is too low for many people, especially those with a disability or limited mobility. There are a variety of ways to raise the toilet seat and make it easier to get on/off of the toilet.
Toilet Incline Lift
Lifeway offers the TILT from EZ-ACCESS. The TILT is a toilet incline lift that is perfect for anyone who needs assistance getting on and off the toilet. The toilet incline lift is an easy-to-use safety solution that is built for comfort and durability. It is equipped with a remote companion control giving the user or caregiver the ability to operate the TILT with a push of a button. The frame and assembly of the toilet incline lift are protected by a plastic shield, which can easily be removed to be cleaned. The toilet incline lift was made for quick and easy installation and it comes with a 2-year warranty.
- The entire lift only weighs 34 pounds, making it easy to adjust or move if needed
- Easy installation allows for quick use
- Fits with toilet bowl heights ranging from 14″ to 21″ – compatible with most toilet bowl heights
- The TILT can assist individuals ranging in height from 5' 2″ to 6' 4″
- Attached directly to the toilet bowl and allows users to move 7 ½″ forward for improved balance and increased stability
Other Toilet Access Options
- Extended Height or ADA Toilet
- Grab bars around toilet
- Commodes and seat risers
- Entry side of bench mounts to most tub walls for space savings in smaller bathrooms.
- Swivel seat turns 360° and locks every 90°, allowing easier entry to and exit from the bench.
- Seat glides over polished, high-strength aluminum tubes.
- Padded seat and back
- Rust-proof aluminum construction
- Adjustable height to fit user and bathtub clearance
Folding Shower Seat
- Durable, rust-resistant, securely-mounted seat with aluminum frame
- Can easily fold up against the wall when not in use.
- Supports up to 500 lbs
- Two seat widths available: 18″ and 26″
- Brazilian walnut seat – 3x stronger than teak and naturally resistant to moisture, mildew and decay.
- Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Stainless, Grey and Bronze.
- A flexible handheld design makes showering more comfortable for those who use a shower seat due to mobility issues.
- Allows the bather or caregiver to direct water directly where it’s needed.
- Handheld showers also conserve water, which can lower your bills.
Suction Shower Holder
- Provides an extra level of convenience for those who bathe while seated.
- Allows the handheld shower head to be positioned exactly where you want it.
- Keeps handheld shower heads out of the way when not in use.
- Easy to install; attaches directly to the shower surround or tile.
- A locking lever secures the holder into place. When unlocked, the holder can easily be moved to anywhere on the shower / tub wall.
- No damage or modifications to your bath tile necessary.