Savaria Delta Inclined Platform Lift
The Savaria Delta Inclined Platform Lift boasts a sleek, space-saving design popular with homeowners when safe access is needed over a straight staircase. Built for indoor and outdoor use, the Savaria Delta can make your home fully accessible.
The Delta inclined platform lift carries a passenger with wheelchair up and down a single flight of straight stairs by traveling along a rail system mounted alongside the stairs. Suitable for home or commercial applications, this lift is well-suited to environments where an elevator or vertical lift cannot be easily accommodated.
- 550 lb lifting capacity
- Travel up to 80′
- An affordable alternative to an elevator or vertical lift: Provides access without significant renovations
- Space-saving design: Sleekly finished traveling rails and foldaway design
- Machine room-less: The drive system is housed with the lift, so no additional machine room is needed
- Battery powered/Charging stations: Battery ensures the lift operates through a power failure. Charging stations at the top and bottom ensure the lift is always ready to go.
- Other standard features: Constant pressure buttons to move the lift up and down, motor housed on board the lift, modular rail system, manual folding platform, pendant control, keyed call stations, keyed operation.
- Standard finish options: Lightest gray
- ADA-compliant platform: Optional ADA-compliant platform, ideal for public accessibility requirements.
- Safety features: Obstruction sensor system on the platform, non-skid platform with side safety flaps, over-speed governor, manual lowering device, keyed access for call stations and emergency stop button.
- Larger platform sizes
- 660 lbs. weight capacity option
- Motorized folding/unfolding of platform and safety arms
- Fold-down seat with 330 lb capacity
- Pedestrian warning light and movement alarm
- Stainless steel rail (required for outdoor applications)