Commercial LU/LA Elevators
Lifeway Mobility provides elevator solutions to commercial buildings in the form of LU/LA (Limited Use / Limited Application) elevators.
For your low-rise office or other public building, our LU/LA elevators have features you would find in a commercial high-rise elevator, without the price. The high-efficiency hydraulic drive system provides the ultimate smooth, quiet ride for passengers, and the automatic sliding stainless steel doors deliver the modern, sleek look of a standard commercial elevator.
LU/LA elevators can provide handicap accessibility to any of the following buildings, where permitted by local code:
- Places of worship
- Multi-family housing
- Professional office buildings (up to 3 stories)
When is a LULA Elevator the Best Solution?
- LU/LA elevators are the ideal elevator type for low-rise buildings
- LU/LA elevators are a mix between a full-sized commercial elevator and a wheelchair lift.
- They provide the look and feel of a commercial elevator in an affordable package.
- LU/LA elevators are also less costly than a full-size commercial elevator and will require less space for construction – saving you money and floor space
- Capacity: up to 1,400 pounds
- Travel: up to 25 feet
- Travel speed: 30 feet per minute
- Stainless steel or brass control panel and call stations
- Stainless steel handrail
- Digital floor indicators
- 36” wide doors
- Cab size: up to 18 square feet
- Fire rated steel panel cab
- Emergency battery back-up for lowering
- Emergency interior lighting
- Emergency stop and alarm buttons