Savaria Eclipse Chain Counterweight Home Elevator
For those who want to move safely and smoothly between multiple floors, the Savaria Eclipse residential elevator is a convenient way to take back and enjoy your independence.
Save valuable space in your home with the Savaria Eclipse residential elevator, which doesn’t require a separate machine room. With simpler construction requirements, the Eclipse is easier and faster to install in an existing home than a hydraulic elevator.
- 750 lb weight capacity
- Lifting height of 50″
- High-efficiency hydraulic drive system: The ultimate smooth and quiet ride.
- Magnetic floor selection: Automatic leveling at each landing to ensure the elevator meets the floor precisely.
- Submersible pump and motor: For whisper-quiet operation.
- Variable speed pressure valve: Gradual acceleration and deceleration for gentle stops and starts.
- Other standard features: Fully automatic operation, automatic cab on/off interior lighting, digital display in car operating panel, surface-mount telephone, white ceiling with 4 down lights, MDF or melamine interior walls in a choice of colors.
- Cab Sizes:
- W36” x L48” x H80”
- W36” x L54” x H80”
- W36” x L60” x H80”
- W40” x L54” x H80”
- Optional Height: 96″
- Other Options: Up to 6 stops, machine room less controller in the hoistway, telephone cabinet, alpha-numeric button marking, two-exit opening, speed upgrade to 50 fpm subject to the local code, buffer springs, keyed hall call station, interlocks (Kwiklock, EMI).
An Elevator That Complements Your Home
Your local dealer can show you the many ways to make your Eclipse home elevator the perfect complement to your home. A variety of finishes and fixtures are available to suit virtually any décor.
- Standard Finishes: MDF with or without the finish, melamine in a choice of finishes, stainless steel, clear or bronze anodized aluminum cab operating panel and hall call stations, plywood floor
- Optional Fixture Finishes: Brass #4 finish (handrail, cab operating panel, hall call station). Hall call stations available in rectangular or oval design.
- Optional Cab Finishes: Recessed hardwood, raised hardwood, finished or unfinished veneer
- Optional Flooring: Hardwood
- Doors and Gate Options:
- Panel-fold gate in clear anodized aluminum with clear acrylic inserts, or anodized bronze with bronze acrylic inserts
- Visi-fold gate anodized bronze with bronze acrylic
- Clear-fold gate in clear anodized aluminum with clear acrylic inserts
- Power gate and door operators
Photo Credit: Savaria