Savaria Vuelift Mini Home Elevator
Make your home stunningly beautiful and space more livable. Savaria's Vuelift Mini glass elevator combines stunning aesthetics with the convivence of reaching all floor levels of your home with the push of a button. It has a small footprint, making it an easy addition for new construction and flexible for installation into an existing home.
The Savaria Vuelift Mini is a showcase element that instantly adds value to new or existing homes. Make use of otherwise wasted space by adding this clear glass or acrlyic elevator close to a wall, in a corner, or center it in a winding or circular staircase.
It allows for a flexible lifestyle both now and in the future. Incorporating Vuelift Mini into a home means greater
convenience, enhanced mobility and allows for aging-in-place
for those who find the stairs difficult to navigate.
Whether you need an accessibility solution, or just want to avoid the hassle of carrying items up and down the stairs everyday, the Vuelift Mini home elevator offers both convenience and peace of mind.
- All Inclusive
- Free-standing design – no wall is required for installation, and no hoistway construction is needed
- Available in silica glass or clear acrylic with matching hoistway
- manual sliding car gate and manual landing doors
- Illuminated push-button hall call stations and cab operating panel
- Integrated touch-pad phone
- Automatic on/off LED cab lighting and ventilation fan
- Black powder-coated framing
- Numerous safety features so that you should never have to worry about most safety risks, even during a power failure
- Emergency stop switch
- Safety brakes
- Emergency battery back-up for cab lowering & lighting
- Manual emergency lowering
- Overspeed governor
- Multiple Models Available -- Download Vuelift Glass Elevator Model Comparison Chart
- Up to six stops for a maximum travel of 50 ft (15.24 m)
- Frame colors including white, silver or custom powder-coat
- Straight-through cab configuration (2 doors)
|Vuelift Mini Specifications
|Meets or exceeds ASME A17.1 / CSA B44 requirements
|Interior Height: 78", Floor Area: 8.25 sq ft
|30A, 230V, single-phase, 50/60 Hz
|Winding drum, with .7 HP motor
|Type 1 (1 cab door), optional Type 2 (2 cab doors)
|Black (standard), optional: white, silver or custom powder coat
Photo Credit: Savaria