Batavia, IL's Local Stairlift, Wheelchair Ramp & Residential Elevator Leader!
Batavia, Illinois is a community west of Chicago, and is home to the world-renowned Fermilab National Laboratory.
- HOME ACCESS SOLUTIONS: We offer solutions to improve home access and independence including stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, home elevators, bathroom modifications, and more. Sometimes a stairlift is needed as a solution to remain in your home safely in which we can provide a straight or curved stairway elevator chair. Sometimes a short term solution is needed - and in those cases we have rental or used stairway chairlift options.
- COMMUNITY: Lifeway Chicago, formerly Extended Home Living Services, has been serving the Greater Batavia area since 1991. We take pride in making our community more accessible.
- SHOWROOM: We have a fully functional showroom with straight and curved stair lifts as well as a home elevator and Vertical Platform Lift. We are located in Arlington Heights, feel free to stop by and test ride a stairlift today or call for a FREE in-home estimate.
- SERVICE: Not only are we a dealer for the finest home and commercial accessibility equipment in the market, but we also service everything we sell.
Give us a call at 847-215-9490 today!
Products and Services:
- In-home personal assessment
- Showroom with 5 stairlifts, wheelchair lift, home elevator, roll-in shower, and ceiling mounted lift
- Stair Lifts in stock
- Rental and used chairlifts
- Local trained & certified technicians
- Bathroom modifications
We Offer the Following Types of Stair Lifts:
Stair Lift Reviews from Batavia, IL Customers
Bob O., Batavia, IL
They did a great job. I love the stairlift and so do my grandkids.