Arlington Heights, IL Stair Lift, Wheelchair Lift & Home Elevator Leader
Arlington Heights is known for Arlington Park Race Track. Each year the track hosts the Arlington Million, a Breeders' Cup qualifying event. Its Arlington Heights Memorial Library has one of the largest collections in the state.
- LOCAL STAIR LIFT SHOWROOM IN ARLINGTON HEIGHTS: EHLS / Lifeway Mobility Chicago has a fully operational showroom with both straight and curved stair lifts as well as a home elevator and vertical platform lift wheelchair lift. We are conveniently located just East of Route 53 in Arlington Heights, IL. Please free to stop by to test ride a lift today. Our showroom hours are Mon-Fri 9 am-5 pm and the 2nd Saturday of every month from 9am-1pm
- COMMUNITY: We have been serving the Greater Arlington Heights area for over 25 years! We take pride in making homes, schools, churches, and business in our local community safe and accessible for everyone.
- SOLUTIONS for Arlington Heights Residents: The solutions we offer include stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, home elevators, bathroom modifications, and more. Many local residents prefer to remain in their home as they age and any of those solutions can make that a possibility. Sometimes a short-term solution is needed—and in those cases, we have rental or used stairway chair lift options.
- SERVICE: Not only are we a dealer for the finest home and commercial accessibility equipment in the market, but we also service everything we sell. We stand behind our work and will be there if your lift needs service.
Give us a call at (847) 318-3339 today for a FREE in-home assessment!
Products and Services:
- In-home personal assessment
- Showroom with 5 stairlifts, wheelchair lift, home elevator, roll-in shower, and ceiling mounted lift
- Stair Lifts in stock
- Rental and used chairlifts
- Local factory-trained technicians
- Bathroom modifications
We Offer the Following Styles:
- Straight Stairway Lifts
- Curved Stairway Lifts
- Outdoor Stairlifts
- Rental Stairway Chairlifts
- Used Stair Lifts
- Up to 400 Lbs
Testimonials from Arlington Heights, IL Customers
Rick & Ruth L, Arlington Heights, IL
Your thoughtfulness and efforts to getting our home modified in a timely and professional way was much appreciated.
-Rick & Ruth L, Arlington Heights
Derek M., Arlington Heights, IL
Not only has this lift improved life for my son, but it has helped take some of the strain off of me from lifting. Could not be easier to use and operate. Thank you again!
Happy Stair Lift Customer in Arlington Heights, IL – George M.
The stair lift has been great and your technician (Jose) showed me a lot of things that will help me use the lift properly.
-Mrs. R.B., Arlington Heights, IL
I was introduced to Extended Home Living Services, otherwise known as EHLS, by my daughter in law – an internal medicine physician – and used her advice wisely. We knew my husband needed assistance in many areas, but the stairlift was the answer to his immediate need. Your showroom in Arlington Heights sold us as my husband was able to try all the lifts available and we chose a Bruno model for all of its wonderful functions. It was installed down two flights of stairs, used multiple times a day, and we don’t know what we would do without it. Thank you EHLS, as I told you, how grateful we are for your facility and all your services.
Bob O., Prospect Heights
They did a great job. I love the stairlift and so do my grandkids.