Savaria FL Fixed Ceiling Lift
The Savaria fixed ceiling lift was designed to specifically to meet the needs of both patients and their caregivers. Best for long-term use, Savaria’s fixed lift provides safe and easy transfers from room to room and to and from bathrooms. Built with a lithium-ion battery, the Savaria FL fixed ceiling lift is reliable and much more efficient than those that are built with the lead acid batteries.
Lithium-Ion Battery Power Advantages
- 50% more lift cycles per charge than industry average and less charging time
- 150% longer average battery lifespan when compared to lead acid battery powered lifts
- Fewer battery replacements – 5-year battery life (estimated) with normal use
- More reliable, limiting service calls to battery replacements, which lowers the cost of owning the lift
- Eco-friendly – no lead acid disposal concerns
- Power: faster lifting speeds even when lifting maximum weight capacity
- Best for long-term use
- Durable and easy to use
- Its lightweight design makes it easier and quicker to service. The lift can be fixed without removing it from the track and often without any tools
- Customizable track gives you the ability to go where you need to in your home
- Track can be integrated with major current and older brands such as Arjo, Handicare, Prism, etc.
- Waterproof handset that is easy to clean and built for long life
- “No-fray” lift strap prevents the strap from being twisted & worn out and eliminates having to replace the strap in the early life of the product
- SureClip system opens outward to make it easy to push and prevention of a common misuse issue.
- Slings: A wide range of sling types and sizes is available to fit most. Built with three hooking options on all four attachments, Savaria’s slings offer greater adjustability and customizability maximum comfort. Up to 600 lb. weight capacity
- Track Turntable: Connects two crossing ceiling lift track together, which allows the lift to freely move between both track routes in a home, or assisted living facility