Wood Dale, IL's Local Stairlift and Wheelchair Ramp Leader
A community of about 15,000 within the Addison township, Wood Dale is the sister city of CefalÃ (Sicily) Italy.
- COMMUNITY: Lifeway Chicago, formerly Extended Home Living Services, has been serving the Greater Wood Dale area since 1991. We take pride in making our community more accessible.
- SOLUTIONS: We offer solutions including stair lifts, wheelchair ramps & lifts, home elevators, bathroom modifications, and more. Sometimes a stairlift is needed as a solution to remain in your home safely in which we can provide a straight or curved stairway elevator chair. Sometimes a short term solution is needed - and in those cases we have rental or used stairway chairlift options.
- LOCAL SHOWROOM: We have a fully functional showroom with straight and curved stair lifts as well as a home elevator and wheelchair lift. We are located in Arlington Heights, feel free to stop by and test ride a stairlift today or call for a FREE in-home estimate.
- SERVICE AFTER INSTALLATION: Not only are we a dealer for the finest home and commercial accessibility equipment in the market, but we also service everything we sell and install.
Give our office a call at 847-215-9490 today!
Products and Services in Wood Dale, IL:
- In-home personal assessment
- Showroom with 5 stairlifts, wheelchair lift, home elevator, roll-in shower, and ceiling mounted lift
- Stair Lifts in stock
- Rental and used chairlifts
- Local factory-trained technicians
- Bathroom modifications
We Offer the Following Types of Stairlifts:
Testimonials from Wood Dale, IL Customers
The Lifeway Mobility Chicago [formerly EHLS] showroom provided me the opportunity to see and try out the different equipment before purchasing. We knew exactly what we needed (not more or less) and that was exactly what was delivered & installed.
– Zach E., Wood Dale, IL