Stair Lifts, Ramps & Residential Elevators in Winnetka, IL
Winnetka, Illinois is a village north of Chicago, and is one of the most prosperous of the North Shore communities. It is home to a historic downtown district.
- COMMUNITY: Lifeway Chicago, formerly Extended Home Living Services, has been serving the Greater Winnetka area since 1991. We take pride in making our community more accessible.
- SOLUTIONS: We offer solutions including stair lifts, wheelchair ramps & lifts, home elevators, bathroom modifications, and more. Sometimes a stairlift is needed as a solution to remain in your home safely in which we can provide a straight or curved stairway elevator chair. Sometimes a short term solution is needed - and in those cases we have rental or used stairway chairlift options.
- SERVICE: Not only are we a dealer for the finest home and commercial accessibility equipment in the market, but we also service everything we sell & install.
- LOCAL SHOWROOM: We have a fully functional showroom with straight and curved stair lifts as well as a home elevator and wheelchair lift. We are located in Arlington Heights, feel free to stop by and test ride a stairlift today or call for a FREE in-home estimate.
Give our office a call at 847-215-9490 today!
Products and Services in Winnetka, IL:
- In-home personal assessment
- Showroom with 5 stairlifts, wheelchair lift, home elevator, roll-in shower, and ceiling mounted lift
- Stair Lifts in stock
- Rental and used chairlifts
- Local factory-trained technicians
- Bathroom modifications
We Offer the Following Stairlift Types:
Stair Lift Reviews from Winnetka, IL Customers
The stair lift is wonderful. It has really helped my mom be able to stay in her house.
–James P., Winnetka, IL
Accessibility for the handicapped is so important. We feel that Travers now lives in a safer, more accessible environment. Lifeway Mobility Chicago [formerly EHLS] has helped accomplished this for him! We feel this company is top-notch; we had an incredible experience. We want to thank everyone involved in this project especially Stephen and Elizabeth, Mark, Daniel, and Susana.
– Laraine and Travers S., Winnetka, IL