Orland Park, IL's Local Stairlift, Wheelchair Ramp & Elevator Leader!
Orland Park is a suburb southwest of Chicago, and a home to historical architecture, parks, and recreational activities. Orland Park also has an array of shops and restaurants in its downtown area.
- COMMUNITY: Lifeway Chicago, formerly Extended Home Living Services, has been serving the Greater Orland Park area since 1991. We take pride in making our community more accessible.
- SOLUTIONS FOR HOME ACCESS: We offer solutions including stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, home elevators, bathroom modifications, and more. Sometimes a stairlift is needed as a solution to remain in your home safely in which we can provide a straight or curved stairway elevator chair. Sometimes a short term solution is needed - and in those cases we have rental or used stairway chairlift options.
- SERVICE AFTER INSTALLATION: Not only are we a dealer for the finest home and commercial accessibility equipment in the market, but we also service everything we sell.
- SHOWROOM: We have a fully functional showroom with straight and curved stair lifts as well as a home elevator and vertical platform wheelchair lift. We are located in Arlington Heights, feel free to stop by and test ride a stairlift today or call for a FREE in-home estimate.
Give our office a call at 847-215-9490 today!
Products and Services in Orland Park
- In-home personal assessment
- Showroom with 5 stairlifts, wheelchair lift, home elevator, roll-in shower, and ceiling mounted lift
- Stair Lifts in stock
- Rental and used chairlifts
- Local factory-trained technicians
- Bathroom modifications