Gurnee, IL's Local Stairlift Leader!
Gurnee is home to both Six Flags Great America and the Gurnee Hills Mall, together attracting more than 25 million visitors annually.
- COMMUNITY: Lifeway Chicago, formerly Extended Home Living Services, has been serving the Greater Gurnee area since 1991. We take pride in making our community more accessible.
- SOLUTIONS: We offer solutions including stair lifts, wheelchair lifts, home elevators, bathroom modifications, and more. Sometimes a stairlift is needed as a solution to remain in your home safely in which we can provide a straight or curved stairway elevator chair. Sometimes a short term solution is needed - and in those cases we have rental or used stairway chairlift options.
- SERVICE: Not only are we a dealer for the finest home and commercial accessibility equipment in the market, but we also service everything we sell.
- SHOWROOM: We have a fully functional showroom with straight and curved stair lifts as well as a home elevator and Vertical Platform Lift. We are located in Arlington Heights, feel free to stop by and test ride a stairlift today or call for a FREE in-home estimate.
Give our office a call at 847-215-9490 today!
Products and Services:
- In-home personal assessment
- Showroom with 5 stairlifts, wheelchair lift, home elevator, roll-in shower, and ceiling mounted lift
- Stair Lifts in stock
- Rental and used chairlifts
- Local factory-trained technicians
- Bathroom modifications
We Offer the Following Styles:
- Straight Stairway Lifts
- Curved Stairway Lifts
- Outdoor Stairlifts
- Rental Stairway Chairlifts
- Used Stair Lifts
- Up to 400 Lbs
Testimonials from Gurnee, IL Customers
-Access Living, Chicago
Our company, Access Living, appreciates all of EHLS’ work on the recent stairlift project. We are especially grateful for how quickly you worked to install the lift and for the continual updates on the project. The family is very appreciative as well. We will definitely be in touch on future projects. Thank you for your continuing efforts to increase access for people with disabilities.