Chicago's Local Stairlift, Ramp & Residential Elevator Leader
Chicago, Illinois was founded in 1837 and is the largest city in Illinois as well as the third largest in the United States.
- COMMUNITY: Lifeway Chicago, formerly Extended Home Living Services, has been serving Chicago and its surrounding area since 1991. We take pride in making our community more accessible.
- LOCAL SHOWROOM: We have a fully functional showroom with straight and curved stair lifts as well as a home elevator and Vertical Platform Lift. We are located in Arlington Heights, feel free to stop by and test ride a stairlift today or call for a FREE in-home estimate.
- SOLUTIONS for HOME ACCESS: We offer solutions including stair lifts, wheelchair ramps & lifts, home elevators, bathroom modifications, and more. Sometimes a stairlift is needed as a solution to remain in your home safely in which we can provide a straight or curved stairway elevator chair. Sometimes a short term solution is needed - and in those cases we have rental or used stairway chairlift options.
- SERVICE: Not only are we a dealer for the finest home and commercial accessibility equipment in the market, but we also service everything we sell.
Give our office a call at 847-215-9490 today!
Home Access Products & Services in Chicago
- In-home personal assessment
- Showroom with 5 stairlifts, wheelchair lift, home elevator, roll-in shower, and ceiling mounted lift
- Stair Lifts in stock
- Rental and used chairlifts
- Local factory-trained technicians
- Bathroom modifications
We Offer the Following Stair Lift Types
Reviews from Chicago, IL Customers
Bob O., Chicago
They did an excellent job installing the product. I love the stairlift and so do my grandkids.