Can I see and test out the products you sell before making a purchase?
Depending on where you live, there may be a nearby Lifeway office location that has a fully operational showroom equipped with straight and curved stairlifts. Below is a list of our showrooms and the products available on-site for you to see and try out before making a purchase decision:
- Arlington Heights, IL (Chicagoland) - straight and curved stair lifts, vertical platform lift, home elevator, roll-in shower, transfer lift, and bathroom safety products
- Burnsville, MN (Minneapolis) - straight and curved stair lifts, ramps, walk-in tubs, and other bathroom products and accessories
- Danielson, CT (Connecticut) - straight and curved rail stair lifts
- Hartford, CT (Connecticut) - straight and curved stair lifts, modular wheelchair ramps, wheelchair lift, home elevator, transfer lifts, walk-in tubs, and other bath safety products & accessories
- Westborough, MA (Massachusetts) - straight and curved stair lifts, modular ramp, walk-in tubs, accessible shower, and other bath safety products & accessories
- Saxonburg, PA (Pittsburgh) - straight and curved stair lifts, modular and portable ramps, a ceiling lift, shower buddy, and FAWSsit
- Pacoima, CA (Los Angeles) - straight and curved stairlifts and residential elevator
- Union City, CA (San Francisco Bay Area) - straight and curved stair lifts
Why should I choose Lifeway Mobility for a stair lift, wheelchair ramp or other accessibility solution?
At Lifeway Mobility, we’re not just out to sell you products. Our primary goal is to understand the needs of patients and their caregivers, then to identify the appropriate solutions and services that will meet those needs.
Our promise to our customers:
- An experienced and certified team dedicated to improving function, mobility and independence
- Free home accessibility evaluations
- Professional installation
- Responsive repair service
- Funding resource assistance
- Payment options: new, refurbished (when available), rental, rent-to-purchase, financing
- Installed products that are safe, easy to operate, and made in the USA with quality craftsmanship
Check out what our customers have to say about their experiences with Lifeway Mobility:
Are you a local company?
Each Lifeway Mobility location is locally operated by staff members that have years of experience serving their local service area. We have office locations and showrooms (in most locations) in the following states listed below:
- California - serving greater Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, and the San Francisco Bay Area
- Connecticut - serving CT, RI & eastern MA
- Delaware - serving all of DE
- Illinois - serving Chicagoland/northern IL, northwest IN, & southeastern WI
- Indiana - serving greater Indianapolis and central IN
- Maryland -- serving greater Baltimore and Eastern Shore
- Massachusetts - serving all of MA and southern NH
- Minnesota - serving the Twin Cities metro region, Rochester, St. Cloud and western WI
- New Jersey -- serving south and central NJ
- North Carolina -- serving greater Charlotte, Greensboro, and Raleigh-Durham
- Ohio -- serving south-central OH, including Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati
- Pennsylvania - serving western PA, southeastern PA, southwestern NY, eastern OH, & northern WV
- South Carolina - serving Columbia, Greenville, Charleston and surrounding areas in SC
- Virginia -- Serving greater Richmond and VA Beach
- Wisconsin -- serving Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, & southeastern WI
Are you on the Better Business Bureau (BBB)?
Yes, we are a Better Business Bureau (BBB)-accredited business with an A rating. Visit the Lifeway Mobility BBB business profile page.
How long have you been in business?
Lifeway was initially founded in September 2005. As a result of an acquisition and rebranding, the name changed to Lifeway Mobility in September 2015. Many of our office locations had been serving their local communities since the 1990s, while others have recently opened as we continue to expand our footprint across the country.
Our leadership and consultants have an average of 19 years of experience in the industry, and each Lifeway Mobility location is locally managed and operated.
How long until you can install the product?
Depending on our product inventory, most straight stair lifts (and sometimes ramps) can be installed within one day. Projects that require construction, permits, etc. such as residential elevators or wheelchair lifts can take a few days to a week to finish.
Is your staff credentialed?
Yes! Lifeway has team members that are:
- Manufacturer Certified Installers (ex: Bruno, Savaria and more)
- Certified CAPS (Certified Aging in Place Specialists)
- Certified CEAC (Certified Environmental Accessibility Consultant)
- USC Certified Home Modification Executive
- Licensed Elevator Installers
- Home Improvement Contractors