Can I see and test out the products you sell before making a purchase?
All locations, with the exception of our Indianapolis office, have showrooms that are fully operational and equipped with some of the accessibility products we offer. However, IN resident can visit a local DME shop to test ride one of our Bruno stair lifts. Below is a list of our showroom locations and the products available for you to see and try out before making a purchase decision:
- Arlington Heights, IL (Chicagoland) - straight and curved stair lifts, vertical platform lift, home elevator, roll-in shower, transfer lift, and bathroom safety products
- Burnsville, MN (Minneapolis) - straight and curved stair lifts, ramps, walk-in tubs, and other bathroom products and accessories
- Danielson, CT (Connecticut) - straight and curved rail stair lifts
- Hartford, CT (Connecticut) - straight and curved stair lifts, modular wheelchair ramps, wheelchair lift, home elevator, transfer lifts, walk-in tubs, and other bath safety products & accessories
- Westborough,MA (Massachusetts) - straight and curved stair lifts, modular ramp, walk-in tubs, accessible shower, and other bath safety products & accessories
Why should I use Lifeway Mobility?
At Lifeway Mobility, we’re not just out to sell you products. Our primary goal is to understand the needs of patients and their caregivers, then to identify the appropriate products and services that will meet those needs.
Our promise to our customers:
- An experienced and certified team dedicated to improving function, mobility and independence
- Free home accessibility evaluations
- Professional installation
- Responsive repair service
- Funding resource assistance
- Payment options: new, refurbished (when available), rental, rent-to-purchase, financing
- Installed products that are safe, easy to operate, and made in the USA with quality craftsmanship
Are you a local company?
Each Lifeway Mobility location is locally operated by staff members that have years of experience serving their local service area. We have office locations and showrooms (with the exception of IN) in the following states in the states listed below:
- Connecticut - serving CT, RI & eastern MA
- Illinois - serving Chicagoland/northern IL, northwest IN, & southeast WI
- Indiana - serving all of Indiana
- Massachusetts - serving western MA & southern NH
- Minnesota - serving the Twin Cities metro region and western WI
Are you on the Better Business Bureau (BBB)?
Yes, we are a Better Business Bureau (BBB)-accredited business with an A rating. Visit the Lifeway Mobility BBB business profile page.
How long have you been in business?
The business was initially founded in September 2005. As a result of an acquisition and rebranding, the name changed to Lifeway Mobility in September 2015.
Our leadership and consultants have an average of 17 years of experience in the industry, with each Lifeway Mobility location managed by its original owner/operator.
How long until you can install the product?
Depending on our product inventory, most straight stair lifts (and sometimes ramps) can be installed within one day.
Is your staff credentialed?
Yes! Lifeway has team members that are:
- Licensed Elevator Installers
- Home Improvement Contractors
- Certified CAPS (Certified Aging in Place Specialists)
- Certified CEAC (Certified Environmental Accessibility Consultant)
- USC Certified Home Modification Executive
- Manufacturer Certified Installers (ex: Bruno).