Can I sell a ramp back to you when I no longer need it? How much will I get for it?
Yes! The amount we pay varies based on use, condition and age.
Is the ramp slippery?
The surface of our aluminum ramps have a tread that helps prevent slips and falls. In fact, our aluminum surface is arguably the safest product on the market for those with limited mobility. Come into a showroom and try it for yourself.
How much does a ramp cost?
- Threshold ramps: $35-$140 range for aluminum, $94 - $150 range for rubber
- Portable folding ramps: $99 - $520 range for aluminum, $460 - $1,000 range for lightweight graphite fiber
- Residential modular ramps: Prices depend on the length of the ramp and the angle of slope. See our Residential Modular Aluminum Ramps page for more information and sample ramp pricing.
- Commercial modular ramps: Please see our Commercial Aluminum Ramps page for more information, and fill out the form on that page for a free site evaluation and pricing.
- Rental options are also available.