Savaria Eclipse Home Elevator
For those who want to move safely and smoothly between multiple floors, the Savaria Eclipse residential elevator is a convenient way to take back and enjoy your independence.
Save valuable space in your home with the Savaria Eclipse residential elevator, which doesn’t require a separate machine room. It offers a smooth ride, and with simpler construction requirements, the Eclipse is easier and faster to install in an existing home than a hydraulic elevator. We can also help you make an Eclipse be the perfect compliment to your home with a variety of finish options and fixtures to suit virtually any decor.
- Machine roomless: Unique design requires only a small space in a closet for components, so no machine room is needed, which typically helps save on installation time.
- Compact chain drive system: Requires only 8' ceilings. No ceiling shaftway construction is required.
- Hide-away gate: Innovative gate system tucks away to maximize entryway and interior space.
- Easy-access service panel: For machine roomless configurations with controller in the shaft, a service panel can be located inside or outside the shaft, making it accessible for maintenance.
- Standard Finishes: Flat melamine or unfinished MDF (see cab configurator), double plywood floor, oxford white ceiling, clear or bronze anodized aluminum cab operating panel and hall call stations.
- Multiple Safety Features: Battery operated (UPS) emergency lowering and lighting, hand-crank manual lowering, motorized braking, lockable control panel, elevator door interlocks, emergency stop switch, in-use indicator lights on hall stations, slack chain brake system.
- Other standard features: Fully automatic operation, automatic cab on/off interior lighting, modular rail for easy construction, digital display in car operating panel, surface-mount telephone, white ceiling with 4 LED pot lights, MDF or melamine interior walls in a choice of colors.
- Warranty: See details from Savaria here
Applications: Residential, indoors
Standard capacity: 750 lb (340 kg), 950 lb (431kg), 1000 lb (453 kg)
Maximum travel distance: 50' (15.24 m), 60' (18.29m) where code permits with up to 6 stops & 2 openings
Nominal speed: 40 ft/min (0.20 m/s)
Motor: 2hp with geared roller chain & variable frequency drive
Minimum pit: 8" recommended, but as shallow as 6" is possible, and 10" required for HD model
Minimum overhead clearance: 96" (2438 mm)
Power supply: 230 volts, single phase, 60 Hz, 20 amps, 30 amp fused disconnect box with 20 amp fuse
An Elevator That Complements Your Home
Your local dealer can show you the many ways to make your Eclipse home elevator the perfect complement to your home. A variety of finishes and fixtures are available to suit virtually any décor.
- Optional Cab Finishes: Recessed hardwood, raised hardwood, finished or unfinished veneer, luxury MDF, routed white MDF
- Optional Fixture Finishes: Brass #4 finish, stainless steel, blackened stainless steel, or architectural white (handrail, cab operating panel, hall call station). Hall call stations available in rectangular or oval design.
Doors and Gate Options:
- Bi-folding doors (standard)
- Panel-fold gate in clear anodized aluminum with clear acrylic inserts, or anodized bronze with bronze acrylic inserts
- Visi-fold gate anodized bronze with bronze acrylic
- Clear-fold gate in clear anodized aluminum with clear acrylic inserts
- Power gate and door operators
- Automatic slim doors (84" cab height required)
- Cab Sizes
- W36” x L48” x H80”
- W36” x L54” x H80”
- W36” x L60” x H80”
- W40” x L54” x H80”
- Optional Height: 84", 96″
- Other Options: Up to 6 stops, machine room less controller in the hoistway, telephone cabinet, alpha-numeric button marking, two-exit opening, speed upgrade to 50 fpm subject to the local code, buffer springs, keyed hall call station.
Photo Credit: Savaria