Handicare 1100 Straight Stairlift
Handicare's 1100 Straight Stairlift from Lifeway Mobility can help you regain your independence and remove the obstacle of climbing the stairs at home. The 1100's Patented Multi-Drive System ensures that your stairlift is operating at its best every time you use it. Its modern design allows it to seamlessly blend right in with the design and décor of your home
- Timely stair lift installations to accommodate your schedule.
- Rails are mounted to the treads of the stairs and do not require a wall for support.
- Removal of the unit and track leaves minimal footprint.
- Stair lift buy back program available.
- Foldable components (seat, armrests, & footrest) maximize space for others to still use the stairs
- Manual or powered 80-degree swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off the lift
- Ergonomic and intuitive to use, the joystick on the armrest smoothly operates the 1100
- Multiple safety sensors will stop the lift immediately should anything be in its path
- Continuous charging function along rail
- EasyGlide technology ensures smooth ride and gentle stop
- Vanilla beige leatherette finished seat for easy cleaning
- Two remote controls included
- Battery backup in the event of a power outage
- Textured grip footrests allow for greater traction
- Easy-to-use retractable seat belt provides added security when safely seated on chair
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Four brush heads on rail constantly sweep away dust and hair from it
- Weight Capacity: 309 lb.
- Slim Profile of 12.6 in when folded
- Speed: .5 ft/sec
- Seat Depth: 15.4"