Bruno Elite Straight Stair Lift
The Bruno Elite stair lift has all of the comfort and reliability of the Bruno Elan, plus a higher weight capacity, added seat padding for comfort, and range of stylish color options. Amazing reliability, worry-free access to your upstairs, and the premium design blends in with your home’s environment. The Elite can be installed in both residential and commercial settings.
- Timely stair lift installations to accommodate your schedule.
- Rails are mounted to the treads of the stairs and do not require a wall for support.
- Removal of the unit and track leaves minimal footprint.
- Stair lift buy back program available.
Use this chart to compare and contrast the features of an Elite Indoor Straight Stair Lift and an Elan Indoor Straight Stair Lift:
|Padded, generous-size seat
|Flip-up arms, seat, and footrest
|Two wireless call/send remotes
|Continuous charge strips
|Gold warranty (Limited lifetime on major components; 2 year parts & batteries)
|Obstruction safety sensors
|Rental or buy-back options
|Adjustable width armrests
|Upholstery color options
|Audio and visual
|Vertical rail design
|Installation to within 5" of wall
|Installation to within 6" of wall
*Monthly payment purchase option for qualified buyers. Contact us for details.
*Financing pricing is only applicable for residential stairlifts
A new, USA-made Elite Indoor Straight Stair Lift starts at $79.35/month (low-payment financing option) with no money down for qualified buyers. This includes:
The Lifeway Advantage
- Limited Lifetime manufacturer warranty on major components*
- 2-year manufacturer warranty on parts
- 1-year labor warranty provided by Lifeway
- Installation & delivery by factory-trained and certified technicians
- Free assessment (we evaluate your holistic needs)
- Local showrooms & service departments
*Applies to original owner of new stair lift purchase
Download the Bruno Elite stairlift user manual.