Wessex Through-Floor Home Elevator
Sleek, stylish Wessex residential elevators are perfect for the two-story home where space is a concern. Install virtually anywhere, while leaving your staircase free of obstruction.
Move easily between the floors of your home with a Wessex elevator. A smooth, quiet ride allows you to move about safely and independently, while also keeping your staircase free of obstructions for others living in the home. With compact sizes and free-standing models available, Wessex home elevators are the ultimate in convenience and a perfect solution for families with mixed levels of mobility.
An added bonus: Wessex elevators are elegantly designed, and come in a variety of styles, colors, and materials. These options mean your elevator can perfectly match the decor of your home – making them a stylish addition to the room, rather than its focal point.
With a full product line of Wessex lifts available, there’s a model to meet your space requirements and your decor. Suitable for home and commercial use, Wessex lifts offer quality at an affordable price.
- Travels up to 11.6 feet
- Free-standing design does not require a load bearing wall or a hoistway, allowing for a wider choice of elevator locations in the home and helping you save money on construction costs
- Bright LED, timer-controlled lights are activated automatically by the operation of the elevator and shut off after a pre-set time
- Emergency back-up systems operate the door, light and alarm, and lower the elevator to the floor in case of a power failure.
- Audible two-tone alarm with battery back-up is fitted as standard for use in an emergency
- Elevator safety edges feature will automatically stop the elevator if it is touched or obstructed.
- Car door and elevator controls can be left or right handed to accommodate the user
- Sensors built in platform to prevent operation if obstructed
- Wireless landing controls
- Controls can be on the right or left to suit the user
- Wall filler-panels are available to install behind the elevator track, if the elevator is located far from a wall
|Models||VE 15, VE 25||VE 31, VE 51||VE 36, VE 56||VE 38, VE 58|
|Dimensions (W x L)||30 ½" x 23"||28 9/16" x 45 ½"||30 ½" x 47 7/16"||34 13/16" x 54 ⅛"|
|Weight capacity||550 lbs||550 lbs||550 lbs||550 lbs|
|Car-mounted fold-down seat option||Available||Available||Available||Available|
|Power car door option||Not Available||Available||Available||Available|