Bruno Connect Home Elevator
Travel stylishly through the floor with a Bruno Connect home elevator from Lifeway Mobility. Offering a smooth and quiet travel, you'll have a convenient way to navigate between two floor levels of your home. Schedule a free consultation today to learn why a Bruno Connect home elevator is the ultimate choice for enhancing your lifestyle at home.
The Bruno Connect through floor elevator is a self-contained, shaftless elevator that smoothly & quietly travels through a floor cut-out. With no hoistway required, you'll save on construction costs, making this an affordable alternative to the traditional home elevator.
Built with a traction drive system, it offers the most comfortable travel experience as well as several installation and operation benefits, which are highlighted in the features section below. Several upgrade options are available to meet your needs and seamlessly blend the elevator with your home's decor. From installation to operation, every detail of the Bruno Connect elevator has been designed with you in mind!
- Traction drive system
- Multiple cab sizes & cabin heights available
- Quiet travel & soft start/stop
- LED lighting
- 507 lb. weight capacity
- Wireless remote control
- Self-contained & smaller footprint
- Intelligent Logic Diagnostic Display
- Modern & elegant white frame with large acrylic vision panels for a unique view of your home
- Shallow ramp - less than 1"
- No hoistway or pit required, saving you money on construction
- Grey anti-slip flooring
- Environmentally friendly
- Fire protection system
- Safety sensors/edges,
- Emergency battery lowering system, with manual back-up facility
- ASME A17.1, A17.5, CSA B44.1 code compliant
- Bluetooth or Alexa integration options
- Cab mood lighting
- Cab handrail
- Fold-down seat
- Power operated door
- Custom color
- Marble or Oak effect vinyl, or custom flooring
Unique Logic Diagnostic Interface
Bruno's Connect through-floor elevator from Lifeway Mobility offers a unique digital control system, offering benefits to you, the installer (Lifeway) and service engineers. This interface allows for easier installations and simplified servicing and troubleshooting should you ever run into any issues with the elevator.
- Trip Counter - tracks number of cycles throughout elevator lifespan
- Service Due Indicator - indicates notification to ensure regular maintenance for peak performance
- Lift Fault Memory Log - on board system for service engineers
- Fault Source Identified - allows for simple issues to be fixed over the phone, limiting unneeded service visits
Contact us to learn more about this unique & stylish through floor home elevator or to set up a free consultation!