Local Stair Lift Showroom in Minneapolis-St. Paul
Posted on by Eric Rubel
Lifeway Mobility Minneapolis, a Bruno Diamond Stair Lift Dealer, has a showroom in Burnsville, Minnesota that is equipped with four fully operational stair lifts. We invite anyone interested in a stair lift to visit our showroom:
- Someone that feels unsafe navigating the stairs due to limited mobility, but prefers to remain in at home, rather than downsizing or moving to a senior living facility
- Someone who is interested in making it safer and easier for a friend or relative with limited mobility, get up and down the stairs at home
- Caregivers that have noticed that the person they’re assisting looks unsafe while trying to navigate the stairs at home
- Anyone that may be interested in having a stair lift installed in their home, church, school, or commercial building
Where Can I Try a Stair Lift?
The Lifeway Mobility Minneapolis stair lift showroom is located at 1528 Cliff Rd E, Burnsville, MN 55337. Burnsville is located just south of the Twin Cities. Directions to the Lifeway Mobility Minneapolis Showroom
When is the Lifeway Mobility Minneapolis-St. Paul Area Stair Lift Showroom Open?
Our showroom in Burnsville, Minnesota is open 5 days a week (Mon-Fri) from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. However, when planning to visit our showroom, we highly recommend you call ahead so that we can confirm that one of our stair lift experts will be there to assist you.
We’ll help you learn how to operate the lifts, and will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Why Test Ride a Stair Lift?
There is a vast amount of stair lift informational guides, videos, and pictures that can be accessed via the internet to help you learn about stair lifts. However, nothing compares to being able to see and touch the actual product before it is installed in your home.
Taking the time to test-ride a stair lift before purchasing it can simplify the decision process. It’ll provide you with an opportunity to feel the comfort of the seat, smoothness of the ride, and speed of the chair. It can also help you determine if an upgrade option, such as a power folding rail or footrest, is needed to enhance safety and comfort.
All of our local customers that have visited the Lifeway Mobility Minneapolis showroom have found it to be extremely helpful because it provides comfort and experience with the lift before making a decision. A visit to a showroom allows for an understanding of the lift’s basic functions and controls to make the use of the lift seamless, after it is installed.
We highly recommend you to stop by and try one of our stair lifts out if you are just starting the research process or are close to making a final decision! Giving a stair lift a test ride can help you confirm its benefits before you decide it is the best product for you or your loved one’s needs and situation.
What Types of Stairlifts are in the Lifeway Mobility Minneapolis-St. Paul Showroom?
In our Minneapolis-St. Paul area showroom, we have four stair lifts that you can test ride.
- Bruno Elan Straight Stair Lift – 300 lb. weight capacity
- Savaria K2 Straight Stairlift – 300 lb. weight capacity
- Bruno Elite Straight Stair Lift – 400 lb. weight capacity
- Bruno Elite Curved Stair Lift – 400 lb. weight capacity
Bruno’s straight rail stairlift models have vertical aluminum rails, which are built to fit a straight staircase that is 32” or wider. You will have the opportunity to compare the two models to determine which one is the better fit for your needs.
The Bruno curved stair lift has a custom built rail and is suitable for indoor and outdoor staircases that have curves, turns, or intermediate landings.
Bruno Stair Lift Upgrade Options
The Bruno Elan, Bruno Elite Straight, and Savaria K2 models that we have in the showroom in Burnsville, Minnesota are not equipped with any upgrade options, but the Bruno Elite Curved model does have a harness. When riding a stairlift in our showroom, our stair lift experts can help you determine if an other options are needed when learning more about your staircase and watching you operate either one of the lifts. Below are some of the most common options that we recommend (when needed) to our customers:
- Power Swivel Seat – A great option if the person in need of the lift is unable to swivel the seat manually. With a push of a button, the power swivel seat will swivel away form the stairs automatically (located on armrest) to allow you to safely exit away from the staircase.
- Manual or Power Folding Rail - A folding rail is recommended when the rail extends into a hallway that receives a lot of foot traffic to prevent it from becoming a trip hazard. It is also recommended when the lower landing of the staircase is near a doorway.
- Power Folding Foot Rest - Allows you to conveniently fold the footrest up or down with a push of a button. A great option if the person in need of the lift has hard time bending when sitting or standing
If you have any questions about our showroom or would like to set up a free in-home evaluation, please contact us
We have years of knowledge and experience, which has enabled us to become experts in the industry. As a company, we put the needs of our clients first as we take the time to learn about how or why the stairs are no longer safe to navigate. Our goal is to educate first, and then offer the list of solutions that can meet your specific needs.
Interested in other products that can improve your safety at home?
In our Minneapolis-St. Paul showroom, we also have a walk-in tub, a modular ramp, and several sizes of threshold ramps. If interested, we would be happy to provide you with some education on those products and allow you to test them out as well.