Local Stair Lift Showroom in Denver Area
Posted on by Eric Rubel
Accessible Systems / Lifeway Denver, a Bruno Diamond Stair Lift Dealer, has a showroom in Englewood, CO, with fully operational stair lifts on display. A stair lift provides an easy way to navigate the stairs for those with limited mobility. For many, it's a life-changing solution as it can provide renewed independence at home.
If any of the situations below sound familiar to you, consider visiting our local stair lift showroom in the Denver area to test ride a lift:
- The stairs are no longer safe to use by foot because of a decline in mobility, but you prefer to remain in your home rather than downsizing or moving to a senior living facility
- A friend or relative with limited mobility is struggling to get up and down the stairs at home
- You’re a caregiver, and have noticed that the person you’re assisting looks anxious and unbalanced while trying to navigate the stairs at home
- Anyone that may be interested in having a stair lift installed in their home, church, school, or commercial building
A visit to our Denver showroom will allow you to test ride a stair lift and learn how its controls, features, etc. work before making a purchase.
Below is an example of a local customer who took the time to share feedback on his visit to the showroom and why it was so beneficial:
Where is the Denver Stairlift Showroom Located?
The address of the Accessible Systems / Lifeway Denver stairlift showroom is 3025 W. Jefferson Ave, Englewood, CO 80110. Click here for directions
When is the Denver Stairlift Showroom Open?
Our Denver stairlift showroom is open Mon-Fri from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However, we ask that you please call ahead so that we can make sure that one of our stair lift experts will be on-site to assist you and answer any questions.
We’ll take the time to understand your mobility challenges, and then provide an overview of the units on-site and help you learn how a stair lift works.
Why Test Ride a Stair Lift?
There is a ton of stair lift information available online, whether it be stair lift informational guides, reviews, videos, pictures, etc. While all of that content is very helpful, nothing compares to being able to see and test ride a stair lift in-person.
Taking the time to test-ride a stair lift before purchasing one can help you confirm it's the best solutions for your mobility needs. It provides an opportunity to feel the seat's comfort, smoothness of the ride, and speed of the lift. It also helps you determine if an upgrade option, such as a manual folding rail or powered footrest, is needed to further enhance safety and comfort.
Local customers that have visited the Accessible Systems / Lifeway Denver showroom have found it to be extremely helpful because it allows you to become comfortable with the operation of the chair. Once the lift installed in your home, it'll be a seamless transition if you've already been able to test out all the controls, safety features, etc. at the showroom
Whether you're just starting your research or are close to making a final decision on a safe solution for your stairs, we highly recommend taking the time to test ride one.
Expert Tip Before Your Visit to a Showroom: While it is not required, we do recommend taking a few pictures of your staircase with your smart phone before visiting our showroom. Having those pictures allows our stair lift expert to get a better idea of what type of lift (i.e. curved or 2 straight lifts) you’ll need, and better estimate the price you can expect to pay. Measurements of the length and width of the staircase would be great too!
What Types of Stairlifts are in the Denver Area Showroom?
In our Denver area showroom, you can test ride up to three stair lifts
- Bruno Elan Straight Stair Lift – 300 lb. weight capacity
- Bruno Elite Straight Stair Lift – 400 lb. weight capacity
- Bruno Elite Curved Stair Lift – 400 lb. weight capacity
Bruno’s straight stairlift models are built with a narrow vertical rail design, which allows for installations on straight staircases that are 32” or wider. The Bruno curved rail stair lifts on the other hand have a steel rail design that must be custom built to fit the curves and turns of each individual staircase.
The main difference between a straight and curved rail stair lift is the rail, which is a significant factor on the pricing of the units.
Upgrade Options for Stair Lifts
There are several upgrade options for Bruno stair lifts that can improve comfort and safety, depending on the mobility of the person in need of the lift. The Bruno curved stair lift in our Denver showroom is equipped with a power footrest, power swivel seat, and 180-degree park. Power options are available for all Bruno stair lifts, while the 180-degree is only available for Bruno curved rail stair lifts
Of the two straight stair lifts in our showroom, only the Elan is equipped with a power footrest.
Our experts can help determine if any option(s) is needed for you or your family member when learning more about your staircase, the lower and upper landing areas, and watching you or your loved one get on and off the chair in the showroom. Below is a list of options that are most commonly added to a stair lift :
- Manual or Power Folding Rail -Recommended when a staircase leads into a hallway that receives a lot of foot traffic to prevent the rail from becoming a trip hazard. It is also recommended when the lower landing of the staircase is near a doorway. Available for straight rail Bruno stairlifts only.
- Power Folding Foot Rest - Allows you to conveniently fold the footrest up or down with a push of a button. A great option if the person in need of the lift has hard time bending when sitting or standing.
- Power Swivel Seat – Perfect option if the person in need of the lift is unable to swivel the seat manually. With the power swivel seat, the seat will swivel away form the stairs automatically with a push of a button (located on armrest).
Learn more about all the Bruno stair lift upgrade options from Lifeway Mobility.
Interested in Other Accessibility Solutions Besides Stairlifts?
In our showroom in Englewood, CO we also have the following accessibility solutions that you can get an up close look at and/or test out:
- Aluminum Modular Wheelchair Ramp
- Home Elevator
- Ceiling Lifts
- Accessible Shower
- Transfer Aids
- ShowerBuddy products
- Mobility scooters & lift chairs
Contact Us to Schedule an Showroom Visit or Home Eval
At Lifeway Mobility, we always put the needs of our customers first by taking the time to learn about each individual's mobility challenges. Our goal is to listen & educate first, and then offer recommended solutions that can meet our customers’ needs, improve their quality of life, and help in regain independence at home.