Bruno 3-Gate Vertical Platform Lift
The Bruno commercial vertical platform lift 3-gate (toe guard) lower enclosure system provides a full barrier at the lower landing with no access under the lift for maximum safety. Like all Bruno vertical platform lifts (VPLs), the 3-gate is driven by a reliable, quiet ACME screw-driven DC motor with full-time battery operation for access even during power outages. This is an ideal accessibility solution for wheelchair and scooter users.
- The 3-gate (toe guard) lower enclosure system provides a full barrier at the lower landing with no access under the lift for maximum safety.
- Weather-protected controls on platform; emergency
- Automatic folding ramp (unenclosed unit only)
- Quiet, smooth ride
- Keyed, constant pressure controls on platform with emergency stop switch and audio/visual alarm
- Bottom platform safety panel
- Top & bottom limit switches
- Top and bottom final limit safety switch
- Fixed Ramp (enclosed and 3-gate)
- Gold Warranty: Two years on major components; one year on parts
- Lifting capacity: 750 lb.
- Lift height: Provides access up to 14'
- Platform size: 36″ x 48″ non-skid platform
- Platform wall height: 42″ high, solid, side platform walls
- Power Systems – Models VPL-3353B & VPL-3375B ½ hp DC motor (includes 17AH batteries)
- Reliable, quiet ACME screw-driven DC motor with full-time battery operation offers access even in a power outage
- Top landing gate includes call/send controls with key and mechanical or electrical interlock
- Cold Weather Package, recommended if operating in temps below -20º F
- Several platform sizes and configurations
- Push button or Paddle Controls on the platform
- Push button or Paddle Landing Controls
- Flush mount doors with interlock
- Power assisted door/gate operator
- ADA compliant telephone kit
- Plexiglass panels: clear or bronze
- Secondary grab rail