Bruno Elite Curved Stair Lift
The Bruno Elite is a curved stair lift that is custom built to fit the exact specifications of staircases that have curves, turns, or intermediate landings. Bruno's Elite curved stair lift model provides safe floor-to-floor access when the stairs become to difficult to navigate. Perfect for residential and commercial settings, with a variety of upgrade options available.
- Timely stair lift installations to accommodate your schedule.
- Rails are mounted to the treads of the stairs and do not require a wall for support.
- Removal of the unit and track leaves minimal footprint.
|Bruno Elite Curved Stair Lift
|Flip-up arms, seat, and footrest
|Two wireless call/send remotes
|Marine-grade vinyl padded seat
|Obstruction safety sensors
|Onboard audio/visual diagnostics
|Offset swivel seat
|Gold warranty (Limited Lifetime on major components; 2 year parts)
|Rental or buy-back options
|starts around $11,000*
*pricing is dependent upon staircase configuration, location, options, and a few other factors.
Curved stair lifts are custom made to fit your stairway, so prices will vary. Typical costs range between $11,300 and $22,000+, depending on the configuration of your staircase, upgrade options, etc. For more information, see our stairlift pricing guide.
The Lifeway Advantage
- Limited Lifetime manufacturer warranty on major components*
- 3-year manufacturer warranty on parts provided by Lifeway
- 1-year labor warranty provided by Lifeway
- Installation & delivery by factory-trained and certified technicians
- Free assessment (we evaluate your holistic needs)
- Local showrooms & service departments
*Applies to original owner of new stair lift purchase