Straight Stair Lifts
Handicare 1000 Stair Lift
The Handicare 1000 Straight Stairlift from Lifeway Mobility is a perfect solution for regaining independence at home if the stairs have become too difficult and unsafe to navigate. Its sleek track provides minimal intrustion into the staircase, allowing for others to safely use the stairs. The 1000 stairlift can be installed indoors or outdoors in both residential and commercial settings.
- Timely stair lift installations to accommodate your schedule.
- Rails are mounted to the treads of the stairs and do not require a wall for support.
- Removal of the unit and track leaves minimal footprint.
- Stair lift buy back program available
- Foldable components (seat, armrests, & footrest) maximize space for others to still use the stairs
- Manual swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off the lift at top landing
- Ergonomic and intuitive to use, toggle control designed in collaboration with OTs to ensure easy operation of 1000 stair lift
- Multiple safety sensors will stop the lift immediately should anything be in its path
- Two remote controls included to easily retrieve stairlift from landing
- Battery backup in the event of a power outage
- Multiple upholstery color choices to choose from
- Textured grip footrests allow for greater traction
- Easy-to-use retractable seat belt provides added security when safely seated on chair
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Outdoor model is UV protected and weatherproofed to withstand all weather elements
- Durable add-on packages for commercial & heavy duty applications
- Weight Capacity: 300-440 lb. (depending on model and seat selected)
- Slim Profile of 12"-15" in when folded
- Speed: 24'/min
- Seat Depth: 12-16.75"
Download Smart Seat Dimensions
Download Perch Seat Dimensions
See videos below to watch how the folding rail and power swivel seat work.