Lifeway installs a variety of bathroom safety products to allow safe bathing and use of the bathroom. One or more of these products can assist in preventing falls in the bathroom and make transfer more convenient
The toilet is a common problem that people with disabilities face. A standard toilet has a rim height of about 14", which is too low for many people, especially those with a disability or limited mobility. There are a variety of ways to raise the toilet seat and make it easier to get on/off of the toilet.
Some toilet access options are
- Extended Height or ADA Toilet
- Grab bars around toilet
- Commodes and seat risers
- Entry side of bench mounts to most tub walls for space savings in smaller bathrooms.
- Swivel seat turns 360° and locks every 90°, allowing easier entry to and exit from the bench.
- Seat glides over polished, high-strength aluminum tubes.
- Padded seat and back
- Rust-proof aluminum construction
- Adjustable height to fit user and bathtub clearance
Folding Shower Seat
- Durable, rust-resistant, securely-mounted seat with aluminum frame
- Can easily fold up against the wall when not in use.
- Supports up to 500 lbs
- Two seat widths available: 18″ and 26″
- Brazilian walnut seat – 3x stronger than teak and naturally resistant to moisture, mildew and decay.
- Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Stainless, Grey and Bronze.