Amy Finke CAPS, CEAC
VP of Buisness Development
Amy has been helping clients with home safety and accessibility solutions for more than 10 years. Before joining Lifeway, she owned Sugar Hill Building & Design which specialized in home modifications for seniors and those with special needs.
Leveraging her experience and law degree, she regularly collaborates with her elder law and special needs attorneys, health care providers, clinicians, and geriatric care managers to meet the home modification needs of their clients.
Articles by Amy:
- Webinar Recording: Modifications for Home Accessibility Posted 1/26/2023
- Webinar Recording: Safety at Home for Individuals Living with Dementia Posted 7/29/2022
- Home Access CEU Webinar Posted 2/15/2022
- AIA CE Home Elevator Webinar Posted 11/23/2021
- Home Access CEU Webinar Nov 17th 2021 Posted 10/8/2021
- Accessibility Solutions Help Discharged Patients Remain Safe at Home Posted 4/23/2021
- Trouble with Stairs? Attend Our Next Webinar: Is a Stairlift For ME? Posted 3/11/2021
- Easing the Transition Home: Modifications for Safer Discharge and Independent Living Posted 12/2/2020
- Webinar Oct 28 - Tips from the Experts: Maintain Independence at Home Posted 10/15/2020