Bruno Elan Straight Stair Lift
Designed for indoor staircases with no curves, bends or landings, the Elan stair lift is reliable, comfortable, and easy to use. Its convenience and affordability make the Elan stair lift a best seller. With a narrow vertical rail design, Bruno's Elan stairlift leaves plenty of open space on the steps for family members.
- Timely stair lift installations to accommodate your schedule.
- Rails are mounted to the treads of the stairs and do not require a wall for support.
- Removal of the unit and track leaves a minimal footprint.
- Stair lift buy back program available
NEW Bruno Elan Highlights
The new and improved Bruno Elan (SRE-3050) stair lift was built to improve user comfort and ease-of-use. Highlighted below are a few of the key improvements when comparing the new Elan (SRE-3050) to the old Elan (SRE-3000)
- Redesigned Seat - Built for increased comfort and seat depth and more space between the armrests - see seat comparison below
NEW Elan Old Elan
- Compact Styling - seat and armrests folder tighter to the wall, providing even more space on the staircase for others
- Modern Color - new upholstery color blends seamlessly into home decor. The seating material, shrouding, stand feed, and end plates on the rail have all been updated from champagne to gray
- Ergonomic Armrest Control - paddle style activation control allows for easier operation
- Retractable Seat Belt - a nice upgrade from the old Elan, the retractable seat belt is easy to wear and can be operated with one hand. Also allows for user to sit back against the back of the chair safely and comfortably.
Use this chart to compare and contrast the features of an Elan Indoor Straight Stair Lift and an Elite Indoor Straight Stair Lift:
|Padded, generous-size seat||With Extra Padding|
|Flip-up arms, seat, and footrest|
|Two wireless call/send remotes|
|Continuous charge strips|
|Gold warranty (Limited lifetime on major components; 2 year on parts & batteries)|
|Obstruction safety sensors|
|Rental or buy-back options|
|Adjustable width armrests||N/A|
|Upholstery and track color options||N/A|
|Weight capacity||300 lb||400 lb|
|Onboard diagnostics||Audio only||Audio and visual|
|Vertical rail design||Installation to within 6" of wall or obstruction||Installation to within 6" of wall or obstruction|
|*Monthly payment purchase option for qualified buyers. Pricing may vary by location. Contact us for details.|
The price of a straight rail stair lift (new or used) typically ranges between $2,200-$8,000. We also offer a monthly finance option for qualified buyers, starting at $60.60/month.
The Lifeway Advantage
- Limited Lifetime manufacturer warranty on major components*
- 2-year manufacturer warranty on parts
- 1-year labor warranty provided by Lifeway
- Installation & delivery by factory-trained and certified technicians
- Free assessment (we evaluate your holistic needs)
- Local showrooms & service departments
*Applies to original owner of new stair lift purchase
Lifeway Mobility often has pre-owned indoor straight stair lifts for sale. These units are in great condition and are subject to the availability of our inventory. For more information, visit our used stair lifts page.