Bruno Elite Straight Stair Lift
The Bruno Elite stair lift has all of the comfort and reliability of the Bruno Elan, plus a higher weight capacity, added seat padding for comfort, and range of stylish color options. Amazing reliability, worry-free access to your upstairs, and the premium design blends in with your home’s environment. The Elite can be installed in both residential and commercial settings.
- Timely stair lift installations to accommodate your schedule.
- Rails are mounted to the treads of the stairs and do not require a wall for support.
- Removal of the unit and track leaves minimal footprint.
- Stair lift buy back program available.
Use this chart to compare and contrast the features of an Elite Indoor Straight Stair Lift and an Elan Indoor Straight Stair Lift:
|Padded, generous-size seat|
|Flip-up arms, seat, and footrest|
|Two wireless call/send remotes|
|Continuous charge strips|
|Gold warranty (Limited lifetime on major components; 2 year parts & batteries)|
|Obstruction safety sensors|
|Rental or buy-back options|
|Adjustable width armrests||N/A|
|Upholstery and track color options||N/A|
|Weight capacity||300 lb||400 lb|
|Onboard diagnostics||Audio only||Audio and visual|
|Vertical rail design||Installation to within 5" of wall||Installation to within 6" of wall|
*Monthly payment option for qualified buyers. Contact us for details.
*Financing pricing is only applicable for residential stairlifts
A new, USA-made Elite Indoor Straight Stair Lift is $56.95/month* with no money down. This includes:
The Lifeway Advantage
- Limited Lifetime manufacturer warranty on major components*
- 1-year labor warranty on parts covered by lifetime warranty
- Installation & delivery by factory-trained and certified technicians
- Free home assessment (We will evaluate the holistic accessibility needs)
- Local showrooms to try before you buy
- Service by Lifeway technicians after installation
*Applies to original owner of new stair lift purchase