Wall-to-Wall Lift System
The SureHands wall-to-wall lift system from Lifeway Mobility makes transfers between a chair and the bed possible, easy and safe for people with limited mobility. Wall lift systems are easy to use because they don’t touch the floor. Mounted to the wall, you can move yourself or have a caregiver move you anywhere within the reach of the lift. A wall lift can also be installed in a bathroom to allow for transfers between chair to toilet or tub/shower, and back to a chair.
- Works in a bathroom/bedroom
- Multiple mounting options (see below)
- No modifications required to your home
- Can be operated independently or by caregiver
- Built in safety features and mechanisms
- Easy to remove & re-use
- Economical solution
- 320 lbs. capacity
- Weighs 35.3 lbs.
- Rotating range of 180°
- Extension arm available to reach any spot with a semi circle
- Electric operation
- Accommodates body support and conventional SureHands slings
There are the possible fixation options as shown below -