Commercial Stair Lifts in Erie, PA
Lifeway offers commercial stair lifts that can be used for straight or curved staircases. We’ve installed many stair lifts in churches and businesses and would be happy to help you find the perfect stairlift model for your commercial or public building.
Help your customers, employees, or parishioners safely navigate between the levels of your building! To learn more about commercial stair lifts or to schedule a no-obligation assessment, please fill out the form below or call our office at (814) 520-5421.
Why Choose a Commercial Stair Lift from Lifeway?
- A stair lift provides a safe and convenient way to navigate between floor levels for those who cannot safely climb stairs
- Perfect for churches, places of worship, civic groups, non-profit organizations, schools, and other commercial buildings
- Can be installed on straight or curved staircases both indoors and outdoors
- Commercial models come with a 400 lb. weight capacity, extra large seats, and wider foot rests, to accommodate anyone that may need to use the lift
- We offer lifts from the top manufacturers in the industry
- There are a number of different options available that can increase convenience for those who use the lift - Including power swivel seat, power folding footrest, power or manual folding rail
- Arms, seat, and footrest fold out of the way so that others can still get up and down the stairs by foot.
- We provide a warranty on labor in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty on parts and major components
Bruno Elite Straight Stair Lift
The Bruno Elite stair lift has all of the comfort and reliability of the Bruno Elan, plus a higher weight capacity, added seat padding for comfort, and range of stylish color options. Amazing reliability, worry-free access to your upstairs, and the premium design blends in with your home’s environment. The Elite can be installed in both residential and commercial settings.View Product
Bruno Elite Curved Stair Lift
The Bruno Elite is a curved stair lift that is custom built to fit the exact specifications of staircases that have curves, turns, or intermediate landings. Bruno's Elite curved stair lift model provides safe floor-to-floor access when the stairs become to difficult to navigate. Perfect for residential and commercial settings, with a variety of upgrade options available.View Product
Handicare 1000 Stair Lift
The Handicare 1000 Straight Stairlift from Lifeway Mobility is a perfect solution for regaining independence at home if the stairs have become too difficult and unsafe to navigate. Its sleek track provides minimal intrustion into the staircase, allowing for others to safely use the stairs. The 1000 stairlift can be installed indoors or outdoors in both residential and commercial settings.View Product
Handicare 2000 Curved Stair Lift
The Handicare 2000 curved lift is custom designed to be comfortable, easy to use, provide a snug fit against the wall, and it has an aesthetic appeal. Manufactured from durable, weather-resistant materials, the 2000 can be installed indoors or out. No other curved track available in the industry can be fitted closer to the wall, which is beneficial because of the extra space it leaves on your staircases.View Product