Resources for a Safe Discharge Home
This page contains information to help a patient being discharged home from a stay at a hospital, rehab facility or nursing home. The resources below are useful if the patient has limited mobility and challenges with getting in and out of their home, navigating safely around the home, or bathroom safety.
If you need help with this process Lifeway Mobility is here for you and your family!
Funding Sources for Accessibility Solutions
Please use the following links to navigate to the funding sources for your local area:
- Chicagoland Funding Resources
- Connecticut Funding Resources
- Indiana Funding Resources
- Los Angeles Funding Resources
- Massachusetts Funding Resources
- Minneapolis Funding Resources
- Ohio Funding Resources
- Pennsylvania Funding Resources
Home Accessibility Solutions for...
- Home Accessibility Review Form
- Aging in Place Remodeling Checklist
- Tub Step Flyer*
- 1-Page Flyers on Accessibility Solutions
Ramp & Stairlift Product Guides
*Products/solutions available may vary by location. Please check with your local Lifeway Mobility office for more information.
For Case Managers, Discharge Planners or Other Professionals: Click Here
For Patients/Consumers: Click Here
One of our local team members is always glad to help and our no-obligation consultations are free.