For those receiving a CEU Certificate
1. Register Training KEYCODE & Create VGM Account for CEUs
go to https://vgmed-register.sabacloud.com/
- Click on the grey “Sign-Up” button (Do NOT click on the blue "Sign-In" button)
- Enter key code: Provided in your post webinar email (click next)
- Enter your email (click next)
- Enter personal information
- An email from VGMUCourses@vgm.com will be sent to the email address entered during sign-up with login information (check spam folder) and further instructions.
- NOTE: Username after signing up will be your email-LIVE and password default is set to learn123
- Once you are logged in to this VGM site you will be able to complete the required attendance attestation and test and download your certificate
NOTE - RECOMMENDED TO USE A LAPTOP/DESKTOP PC TO COMPLETE COURSES & ACCESS CERTIFICATE
2. Obtain your CEU
**The first time you log into the new system, you will be prompted to change your password. You are able to keep the password the same by retyping it into the “New Password” field, then confirming it.
- Click on the first panel “Your Sessions”. All courses will populate in the "My Plan" view.
- To start/resume a course, click on the course title and then click "CONTINUE" (blue box at bottom)
- To complete the next course activity, click "GO TO CLASS" (blue button), or you can select one of the activities from the left-side panel.
3. Print CEU Certificate
After you have completed the test and optional survey you can print your certificate from the class details page by clicking the "PRINT CERTIFICATE" box.
You can also print it from the homepage, by clicking "PRINT CERTIFICATES".
If you have any questions or run into any issues with your obtaining your certificate, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Downloadable Help Documents
VGM CEU Step 1 - Create your VGM Account
VGM CEU Step 2 - Download your CEU
For VGM Technical assistance
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 866-227-8171