Commercial Vertical Platform Lifts
Vertical Platform Lifts, or VPLs, are very useful for helping a wheelchair user travel between levels. Lifeway has over 20 years of experience in the installation and service of commercial platform lifts. We have installed thousands of lifts in schools, churches, restaurants, offices and other public buildings. VPLs are similar to elevators but use constant pressure switches.
Commercial VPL Features:
- Lift Tower – with either a hydraulic or ball screw drive mechanism
- Platform with solid sides that is attached to the tower. When in use, the platform moves vertically up and down along the tower.
- Key Operated Controls at the upper and lower landings as well as on the platform
Commercial VPL Safety Features:
- Solid metal walls on either side of platform keep legs and arms out of harm’s way when lift if moving
- Upper landing gate at the top landing is secured with an auto inter-lock. The gate will not open when lift is not in place, ensuring no one will fall to the surface below
- Safety underpan lifts automatically and stops from descending if anything is detected under the lift
- Emergency stop switch on the platform; push to stop, pull to reset.
Call (724) 353-3360 for a free commercial wheelchair lift assessment!
Bruno 3-Gate Vertical Platform Lift
The Bruno commercial vertical platform lift 3-gate (toe guard) lower enclosure system provides a full barrier at the lower landing with no access under the lift for maximum safety. Like all Bruno vertical platform lifts (VPLs), the 3-gate is driven by a reliable, quiet ACME screw-driven DC motor with full-time battery operation for access even during power outages. This is an ideal accessibility solution for wheelchair and scooter users.View Product
Bruno Commercial Vertical Platform Lift
Bruno commercial wheelchair lifts may be the perfect accessible solution for your church, school or business. Sometimes all you need to conquer is a couple steps—up to the stage, the podium, or the main lobby.View Product