Commercial Stair Lifts in Indianapolis Area
Lifeway offers commercial stair lifts that can be used for straight or curved staircases. We’ve installed many stair lifts in churches and businesses and would be happy to help you find the perfect stairlift model for your commercial or public building.
Help your customers, employees, or parishioners safely navigate between the levels of your building! To learn more about commercial stair lifts or to schedule a no-obligation assessment, please fill out the form below or call our office at (844) 882-3664.
Why Choose a Commercial Stair Lift from Lifeway?
- A stair lift provides a safe and convenient way to navigate between floor levels for those who cannot safely climb stairs
- Perfect for churches, places of worship, civic groups, non-profit organizations, schools, and other commercial buildings
- Can be installed on straight or curved staircases both indoors and outdoors
- Commercial models come with a 400 lb. weight capacity, extra large seats, and wider foot rests, to accommodate anyone that may need to use the lift
- We offer lifts from the top manufacturers in the industry
- There are a number of different options available that can increase convenience for those who use the lift - Including power swivel seat, power folding footrest, power or manual folding rail
- Arms, seat, and footrest fold out of the way so that others can still get up and down the stairs by foot.
- We provide a warranty on labor in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty on parts and major components
Bruno Elite Straight Stair Lift
Designed for staircases of any length with no curves, turns or landings, the Elite stair lift has all of the comfort and reliability of the Elan, but with a higher weight capacity, added seat padding for comfort, and range of stylish color options to match the design and decor of your home. While it is most often installed in residential settings, the Bruno elite is one of the few stairlifts that can also be installed in a commercial space.View Product
Bruno Elite Curved Stair Lift
Curved stair lifts are a great solution for homes with curved staircases, split levels, or intermediate landings. Each stair lift is customized to fit your lifestyle, and can be designed to transport you from one level to another. Access to your bedroom or laundry room in the basement will no longer be a challenge. The Bruno Elite Curved is also an option to consider when floor-to-floor access for a church, place of worship, and commercial buildings is needed.View Product
Harmar Pinnacle SL600 Straight Stair Lift
The Harmar Pinnacle SL 600 is the true essence of an affordable and necessary luxury. The slimmest and most light-weight stair lift on the market, it folds to take just 11" of staircase width. Although exceptionally compact, the Pinnacle SL 600 boasts a 350-lb capacity with a wide, comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely entering and exiting the lift. The SL 600 is a great option for both residential and commercial settings.View Product