Inclined Platform Lifts
Savaria Omega Inclined Platform Lift
An alternative to an elevator or vertical platform lift, the Savaria Omega inclined platform lift requires minimal construction. Custom built, the Omega provides access over staircases that curves, turns, or intermediate landings.
The Omega inclined platform lift is designed for access over stairs with multiple levels, curves or intermediate landings. This lift carries a passenger with wheelchair up and down stairs by traveling along a rail system mounted alongside the stairs.
- 550 lb lifting capacity
- Travel up to 164'
- An affordable alternative to an elevator or vertical lift: Provides access without significant renovations.
- Space-saving design: Sleek design with a foldaway and optional out-of-the-way parking that harmonizes with any building design.
- Machine-room-less: Motor is unobtrusively installed at the top landing, with the controller located remotely keeping the visible components to a minimum.
- Other standard features: Constant pressure buttons to move the lift up and down, pedestrian warning light and movement alarm, straight through the platform, power folding platform, pendant control, fold-down seat with 330 lb. capacity, modular rail system.
- Standard finish options: Lightest gray.
- ADA-compliant platform: Optional ADA-compliant platform, ideal for public accessibility requirements.
- Safety features: Sensor system on the platform, non-skid platform with side safety flaps, over-speed governor, manual lowering device, power folding safety arms, keyed access for call stations and emergency stop button.
- Optional Configurations:
- Vertical bend
- Steep start
- 90 degree turn (inside curve, outside curve)
- 180 degree turn (inside curve)
- Special bends
- Standard Platform Size:
- W30.5" x L49.2"
- W28.5" x L35.4"
- Stabilizer for any travel under 20 degrees
Photo Credit: Savaria