Rockford Stair Lift, Wheelchair Ramps, & Home Elevator Leader!
The third largest city in Illinois, Rockford is known for its large and diverse industrial presence.
- COMMUNITY: Lifeway Chicago, formerly Extended Home Living Services, has been serving the Greater Rockford area since 1991. We take pride in making homes, schools, places of worship, and other buildings safe and fully accessible to everyone.
- SOLUTIONS FOR ROCKFORD RESIDENTS: We offer the following home mobility solutions: stair lifts, wheelchair ramps, home elevators, wheelchair lifts, and bathroom modifications. Many local residents prefer to remain in their home as they age and any of those solutions listed above make that a possibility. Sometimes a short-term solution is needed - and in those cases, we have rental or used stairway chair lift options.
- SERVICE AFTER INSTALLATION: Not only are we a dealer for the finest home and commercial accessibility equipment in the market, but we also service everything we sell. We stand behind our work and will be there if your equipment needs repair.
- SHOWROOM: Lifeway Mobility has a fully operational showroom with both straight and curved stair lifts as well as a home elevator and vertical platform lift. We are conveniently located just East of Route 53 in Arlington Heights, IL. Please free to stop by to test ride a lift today. Our showroom hours are Mon-Fri 9am-4:30pm and the 2nd Saturday of every month from 9am-1pm.
Give our office @ 847-215-9490 to schedule a FREE in-home assessment!
Products and Services in Rockford, IL
- In-home personal assessment
- Showroom with 5 stairlifts, wheelchair lift, home elevator, roll-in shower, and ceiling mounted lift
- Stair Lifts in stock
- Rental and used chairlifts
- Local factory-trained technicians
- Bathroom modifications
We Offer the Following Types of Stairlifts
Testimonials from Rockford, IL Customers
Sally – Happy with Bathroom Modification – Rockford, Illinois
Dear Friends at Lifeway Mobility, formerly EHLS
I wanted to say thank you and express my joy at the completion of our wheelchair accessible bathroom. My functionality has greatly improved our lives. Thank you all so much for making this possible!
Bob O., Prospect Heights
They did a great job. I love the stairlift and so do my grandkids.