Who We Work With
Lifeway is proud to work with:
- Residential clients
- Veterans and the military
- Case managers
- Bank trusts
- Insurance companies
- Home builders
- General contractors
- Commercial clients
Working with Lifeway will satisfy your clients and make your job easier:
- We specialize in the accessibility segment and understand the ADA code and accessibility design recommendations.
- You will benefit from our years of accessibility experience in selecting the right home modifications and lifts for their particular mobility needs.
- We have secured the best pricing with multiple stairlift, wheelchair lift, home elevator, and other DME manufacturers.
- We have on-staff service technicians and our own trucks and factory-trained installers. Field construction managers supervise your projects to ensure they are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Avoid rework by using an experienced accessibility contractor, rather than a general contractor unfamiliar with matching the right products and modifications to the client’s abilities.
- Happy customers
- Practical and effective solutions
- Lower cost
- Less time and hassle with a one-stop solution
Veterans and the Military
Lifeway has a proud history of working with United States military veterans and the Veteran’s Administration. Through our continued partnership, we are able to help veterans with mobility issues continue to live in their home comfortably. Lifeway can help provide:
- Vertical platform lifts
- Inclined platform lifts
- Stair lifts
- Accessible bathroom modifications
- Ceiling mounted lifts
- Ramps – both permanent and temporary
We work with two major funding sources: HISA and HRSA.
- HISA (Home Improvement Structural Alterations) and SAH (Specially Adapted Housing) grants are available to provide accessibility modifications for both service connected and non-service connected veterans who meet eligibility requirements. For additional information, call (800) 827-1000 or visit www.va.gov.
- The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the primary federal agency for improving access to health care by strengthening the health care workforce, building healthy communities and achieving health equity. HRSA’s programs provide health care to people who are geographically isolated, economically or medically vulnerable.
Our assistance is the least we can do to help those who have given us so much. If you or anyone you know who has served could use our help, please contact your local VA or call us at (317) 773-1996.