Savaria M2Lift Vertical Platform Lift
Savaria' M2 Lift Vertical Platform lift is the perfect accessibility solution for low-rise travel. The M2 Lift can easily accommodate a wheelchair and other types of equipment as it has a robust 750 lb weight capacity. Quick installation and easy to operate!
- Aluminum components provide rust resistant “car” walls and floor
- Non-skid platform floor with an exit ramp
- Standard finish: Beige powder-coat paint
Quick and Easy Installation:
- 42" high aluminum flush upper landing gate with a weather resistant lock and spring-hinge
- Integrated aluminum panel for a finished look without custom construction
- Upper landing bridge provides a smooth entry and exit for wheelchair and powerchair users
- Provides a smooth and quiet ride
- Lift is charged through a standard outlet, which allows for it to be used during a power failure
- Underpan sensors that will stop the lift if an obstruction is detected
- Emergency stop button and alarm
- Slack chain safety switch
- 3 years on parts
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Min-Max Travel Distance: 12" minimum & 75" maximum with 2 stops
- Size of Platform: 37" x 54"
- Speed: 10 ft/min
- 40" (tower 79.5")
- 60" (tower 99.5")
- 75" (tower 114.5")
All lifting/tower heights have the same 750 lb weight capacity.
Photo Credit: Savaria