Design Strategies for Residential Aging-In-Place & Universal Accessibility
This webinar provides valuable information related to the importance of creating home floor plans and living environments that accommodate the individual mobility needs of occupants as well as their visitors through functional, attractive designs.
Taught by Steve Hoffacker, a highly regarded instructor of the Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (“CAPS”) designation program. Click here to learn more about Steve’s work.
Who Should Watch:
- Architects, home builders, contractors and other design professionals who are dedicated to creating functional, safe, and attractive living environments for those with limited mobility or aging-in-place
- The importance of creating a floor plan that ensures safety and accessibility
- How to improve living space functionality for individuals with limited mobility
- The impact of design strategies such as universal design, visitability, and aging-in-place
- The key concepts that govern design: safety, comfort, convenience, and accessibility