Savaria Stairfriend Curved Stairlift
The Savaria Stairfriend curved stair lift provides a safe and easy way to access all floor levels of a home. The Stairfriend is designed for staircases that have curves, turns, or intermediate landings. Savaria’s Stairfriend has a dual-rail design that is custom built to fit the exact specifications of your staircase. The lift is very easy to operate and offers a smooth, and comfortable ride up and down the stairs. While most often installed in residential settings, the Stairfriend can be added in a commercial or public building if permitted by local codes.
- Computer-aided rail design software and photo measurement system allows for a custom-built rail and provides industry leading turn-around times
- Dual steel tube rail construction can be easily mounted on either side of the staircase
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Choose between two seat options to fit your specific needs, whether it be comfort or design
- Easy to use controls with a soft and smooth start and stop
- Swivel seat that locks into place to enhance safety when getting on or off the lift
- Obstruction safety sensors to stop the lift if there is an object detected in its path
- Battery powered motor allows the lift to operate in power outages and charges at the top and bottom landings, with an option for charging at an intermediate landing
- Choose between two seat designs to fit your comfort needs
- 90- or 180-degree park for when the staircase ends in a heavy foot-traffic area of the home
- Top or bottom rail overrun to enhance safety at to the top and/or bottom landings
- Miscellaneous safety options to ensure maximum safety