Butler Inclined Platform Lifts
Butler Inclined Platform Lifts are the perfect solution for a home with stairs where someone needs to have a wheelchair on multiple levels. As well as ADA-compliance, our platform wheelchair lifts meet or exceed all National Safety Code (ANSI/ASME code) requirements, are V.A. approved, and have UL® and CSA certified components.
The two-rail design of the Butler Inclined Platform Lift means installation is simple and requires minimal changes to the stairway. There is no need to modify the walls, as the rails mount on the landings.
- 500 lbs standard lifting capacity
- Each wheelchair lift has an emergency stop button standard
- Battery backup is standard
- Optional key-operated controls provide additional safety
- Slack/broken chain safety
- Redundant platform safeties
- Platform safety apron
- Over speed governor
- Upper and lower limit switches
- Over travel safety switch
- Safety clutch
- Optional lifting capacity is 750 lbs
- Five deluxe color options