Bruno Elite Curved Stair Lift
The Bruno Elite is a curved stair lift that is custom built to fit the exact specifications of staircases that have curves, turns, or intermediate landings. Bruno's Elite curved stair lift model provides safe floor-to-floor access when the stairs become to difficult to navigate. Perfect for residential and commercial settings.
- Timely stair lift installations to accommodate your schedule.
- Rails are mounted to the treads of the stairs and do not require a wall for support.
- Removal of the unit and track leaves minimal footprint.
|Features||Bruno Elite Curved Stair Lift|
|Flip-up arms, seat, and footrest|
|Two wireless call/send remotes|
|Marine-grade vinyl padded seat|
|Obstruction safety sensors|
|Onboard audio/visual diagnostics|
|Offset swivel seat|
|Gold warranty (5 year major components; 2 year parts)|
|Rental or buy-back options||N/A|
|Weight capacity||400 lb|
|Pricing||$9,500 – $16,000+|
Curved stair lifts are custom made to fit your stairway, so prices will vary. Typical costs range between $9,500 and $16,000+. For more information, see our pricing FAQs.
The Lifeway Advantage
- Normal 5-year manufacturer warranty extended to a lifetime warranty on motor parts*
- 1-year labor warranty on parts covered by lifetime warranty
- Installation & delivery by factory-trained and certified technicians
- Free home assessment (We will evaluate the holistic accessibility needs)
- Local showrooms and service departments
*Applies to original owner of new stair lift purchase