Savaria M2Lift Outdoor Vertical Platform Lift
The Savaria M2lift is a vertical platform lift that can accommodate wheelchairs and other mobility equipment for safe home access and egress. Built specifically for outdoor use, the M2lift has rust-resistant aluminum components that allow it to look and perform great, even in the cold Chicago winters.
- Aluminum components provide rust resistant “car” walls and floor
- Non-skid platform floor with an exit ramp
- Standard finish: Beige powder-coat paint
Quick and Easy Installation:
- 42″ high aluminum flush upper landing gate with a weather resistant lock and spring-hinge
- Integrated aluminum panel for a finished look without custom construction
- Upper landing bridge provides a smooth entry and exit for wheelchair and powerchair users
- Provides a smooth and quiet ride
- Lift is charged through a standard outlet, which allows for it to be used during a power failure
- Underpan sensors that will stop the lift if an obstruction is detected
- Emergency stop button and alarm
- Slack chain safety switch
- 3 years on parts
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Min-Max Travel Distance: 12″ minimum & 75″ maximum with 2 stops
- Size of Platform: 37″ x 54″
- Speed: 10 ft/min
- 40″ (tower 79.5″)
- 60″ (tower 99.5″)
- 75″ (tower 114.5″)
All lifting/tower heights have the same 750 lb weight capacity.
Photo Credit: Savaria